OBJECTIVES AND OUTCOMES
- Develop a sophisticated command of diverse and wide-reaching visual media and related technologies.
- Examine history, theory, and criticism to support research in the outcomes related to visual media practices and their impact on culture and society.
- Demonstrate fluency in visual media development, production, and management in professional contexts.
- Enact effective and compelling communication strategies that support visual media production.
- Contribute to design innovation and its application in industry sectors through integrated and diversified approaches.
Common Core (6 credits)
LAIERM560 Research Methodologies for International Educators (3 credits)
LAPYEL550 Ethics, Leadership, and Entrepreneurship (3 credits)
Concentration Courses (9 credits):
DIDMDC610 Digital Communication Strategies
DIVCUX620 User Experience and Interaction Design
DIVCAD615 Art Direction and Media Management
Electives (12 credits)
DIVCID650 Information Design and Visualization
DIVCED630 Editorial Design Strategies
Two other electives may be chosen from other MA disciplines in the list below*:
- HPHTCL650 Customer Loyalty and Engagement
- BUMAIB620 International Brand Management and Strategies
- BUMAEM630 E-Commerce Management
*Requests for courses not in this list are subject to approval.
Capstone Project (3 credits)
Total Program Credits: 30