OBJECTIVES AND OUTCOMES
- Integrate research theory and industry practices to examine fashion business operations in retail and management.
- Develop effective communication strategies for the global fashion industry.
- Deepen expertise in local and international fashion contexts for product development, branding, and commerce with a focus area dedicated to the role of Italy and Europe.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the relationship between branding strategy and retail and merchandising processes.
- Apply ethical leadership approaches to developing innovative and sustainable solutions to the evolving nature of the fashion industry.
Common Core (6 credits)
LAIERM560 Research Methodologies for International Educators (3 credits)
LAPYEL550 Ethics, Leadership, and Entrepreneurship (3 credits)
Concentration Courses (9 credits):
FTFMMR610 Advanced Merchandising and Retail Strategies
BUMAIB620 International Brand Management and Strategies
DIDMDC610 Digital Communication Strategies
Electives (12 credits)
BUMAEM630 E-Commerce Management
BUMKMR630 Marketing Research for New Product Development
Two other electives may be chosen from other MA disciplines in the list below*:
- BUMAHR630 International Human Resource Management
- HPHTCL650 Customer Loyalty and Engagement
- BUMAGB615 Managing in the Global Business Environment
*Requests for courses not in this list are subject to approval.
Capstone Project (3 credits)
Total Program Credits: 30