Palazzi academics are located at FUA Florence University of the Arts, which gathers:
- APICIUS International School of Hospitality
- DIVA School of Digital Imaging and Visual Arts
- FAST School of Fashion and Accessories Studies and Technology
- IDEAS School of Interior Design, Environmental Architecture and Sustainability
- ISB International School of Business
- J SCHOOL School of Journalism, Communication and Publishing
- SAS School of Arts and Sciences
- SQUOLA School of Center for Contemporary Italian Studies
- School of Graduate Studies
FUA was founded to:
A rich, stimulating course offering taught by an international faculty, spanning all areas of the institutions grouped under FUA and their specific departments and courses.
An academic structure based on lectures, workshops, seminars, and laboratories that promote student learning and creation.
Quality, state of the art facilities located in historic palaces throughout the Florence city center.
Opportunities for student exposure and interaction with the local culture through civic engagement and service learning on both academic and extracurricular levels and cultural integration projects including the on-going involvement available through Palazzi CEMI.
|Historic detail and the learning of today and tomorrow are constantly communicating within our campuses.||Culinary labs are a central feature of the School of Food and Wine Studies and a stepping stone to professional careers in the food world.||The emphasis placed on classroom development seeks to enhance the learning experience and act as a launching pad of inspiration.||Expansion and development allow for academics to expand and create better opportunities for incoming students.|