Florence University of the Arts (FUA) is accredited by the Region of Tuscany (Accreditation Number FI 02219) delegated by the Italian Ministry of Education.
Florence University of the Arts gathers:
- APICIUS: International School of Hospitality
- DIVA: School of Digital Imaging and Visual Arts
- FAST: School of Fashion and Accessory Studies and Technology
- IDEAS: School of Interior Design, Environmental Architecture and Sustainability
- ISB: International School of Business
- J SCHOOL: School of Journalism, Communication and Publishing
- SAS: School of Arts and Sciences
- SQUOLA: Center for Cultural and Italian Studies
- School Of Graduate Studies
FUA is reviewed yearly for European quality certification:
Certified by IMQ S.p.A. –ISO 9001:2008 Cert. N. 9175.FLRU
FUA collaborates with many institutions for the direct acceptance of credits, as indicated in the list of affiliates. For students from non-affiliated institutions, US credit can be issued through FUA’s School of Record. Adhering to the Guidelines of the Forum on Education Abroad, the University of South Florida (“USF”) serves as the School of Record for FUA. Located in Tampa, Sarasota, St. Petersburg and Lakeland, Florida, USF is a global research university that recognizes and promotes the benefits of international education, collaboration and engagement. USF offers 232 degree programs at the undergraduate, graduate, specialist and doctoral levels, including 89 bachelor, 97 master, two education specialist, 36 research doctoral, and four professional doctoral programs. USF is one of only three Florida public universities classified by the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching in the top tier of research activities. For questions regarding the School of Record relationship, please contact James Pulos, Assistant Director of Education Abroad at the University of South Florida.