FUA-AUF’s Associate of Arts Degree in Hospitality Management is comprised of a combination of courses that focus on the four available program concentrations:
- Hospitality Management
- Special Event Management
- Spa Management
- Real Estate and Facilities Management
This program provides students with the skills, knowledge and experience needed to manage ventures and careers in the global hospitality industry and related service sectors.
- Coursework will allow students to gain competitive management skills related to hospitality, special events, real estate and facilities management, and spa management.
- Students will benefit from Experiential Learning methods at the creative learning labs associated with the program, where they are immersed in real enterprises and responsibilities within the local community.
- Students will gain the tools and direction to develop a competitive understanding of the hospitality industry, marketing and management of local and global hospitality businesses, food and wine sectors in hospitality, and social and cultural aspects of the Italian hospitality industry.
The specialization in Hospitality Management focuses on developing:
- Understanding of the hospitality industry
- Marketing and management of local and global hospitality businesses, food and wine sectors in hospitality
- Social and cultural aspects of the Italian hospitality industry
The specialization in Special Event Management focuses on:
- Developing knowledge of special event management and operations
- Understanding major event industry segments
- Designing and staging diverse event categories including sports, MICE, corporate, and ceremony-related events
The specialization in Spa Management focuses on:
- Gaining an overview of the wellness tourism sector
- Becoming familiar with spa management operations including finance, human resources, marketing, products, treatments, equipment, and spa business development
The specialization in Real Estate and Facilities Management focuses on:
- Principles of real estate and facilities management
- Professional property management
- Methods of real estate valuation
- Urban policy and planning in global housing markets
- Hospitality Management: Management positions in hospitality, hotel, and restaurant-based organizations.
- Special Event Management: Management in all segments of the hospitality event industry including event manager, conference center manager, and event consultant positions.
- Spa Management: Management positions in all wellness tourism industry segments including spa management, spa operations, spa therapy, and wellness consulting.
- Real Estate and Facilities Management: Management positions in real estate and property industry related to real estate valuation, housing market analysis, property management, and facilities supervision.