FUA-AUF is virtually opening its doors to all students interested in learning more about the university and its courses. This is a chance to delve into the unique educational model offering by FUA-AUF and how it can benefit in one’s future career path.
Students worldwide will be able to attend an online or on-campus info session on FUA-AUF’s programs, Admissions, and Student Services. The presentations will feature the following schedule:
- Bachelor's Degree Programs, US dual degree available: online, low residency, hybrid, on-campus options
- Career Change Programs
- Communication and Interactive Digital Media
- Fashion Design, Merchandising, and Media
- Hospitality Management
- Food, Wine, and Wellness Studies
- Pre-College Programs, 3 and 4-week summer sessions for high school students, college transcripts available.
- Gap Year Programs
- Admissions processes and how to find the right program for your learning needs.
- Student Life and Development services for students for technical support and cultural enrichment.
How to Participate
Oct 30-31, 2020
Two dates are available:
VIRTUAL: Friday October 30th, 2020
- Session 1 at 10 AM Italian Time (GMT+2)
- Session 2 at 6 PM Italian Time (GMT+2)
ON-CAMPUS: Saturday October 31st, 2020
How to register:
Sign up for the next FUA-AUF OPEN DAY here.
We strongly advise reserving your spot ahead of time.