Admissions requirements for the yearlong / 30-credit master's degrees:
- Application form and fee.
- Official transcripts: Submission of a bachelor’s degree transcript (a certified English translation is required along with course descriptions and syllabi for faculty evaluation). For transfer credit requests related to previous graduate coursework, foreign language transcripts as well as course descriptions and syllabi must be submitted with translations that are certified / authenticated. The Admissions Office reviews the transfer requests with the Academic Affairs Office and pertinent faculty members.
- GPA Requirements: For US and Canadian students wishing to complete their Graduate Program with FUA-AUF, as a transfer student, they must meet a minimum required cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Language proficiency: 6.5 IELTS or 71 TOEFL IBT. Students who score 6.0 IELTS or 61-71 TOEFL IBT will be required to take the undergraduate-level courses LACWRS070 (Research and Academic Skills) and LACWWR101 (Fundamentals of Writing).
- Each qualified applicant will be interviewed by an Admissions officer of FUA-AUF their nominee in person, by telephone, or other communication means. The main purpose of the interview is to select motivated applicants with the ability to benefit from a solid commitment to FUA’s program. FUA-AUF actively encourages applications from students of all ages, gender, ethnic, and/or social background, and from students with disabilities.
- Letters of Recommendation: Two letters of recommendation must accompany the application. They must be addressed to FUA-AUF Admissions Office and sent electronically directly by the reviewer. Letters submitted by the student are not acceptable.
- Personal Statement: Applicants must include a personal statement
- Professional Resume: Complete CV related to employment and education history.
- Interview: To be conducted by an officer of the FUA-AUF Admissions Office.
International Education Courses for Graduate Students
FUA offers a 3-credit graduate courses in International Education. A semester-long certificate program is available. Graduate credit is granted through FUA-AUF's School of Record, the University of South Florida. For details on how to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post Baccalaureate Program for College Graduates
In collaboration with Fairfield University
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2.75 GPA
- For tuition and visa requirements please visit the Fairfield page below. This program is not eligible for Financial Aid.
Please refer to the Fairfield University program page for further details, deadlines, and to initiate the application process.