Call for papers for the Apicius March 18, 2017 conference now accepting submissions.
The 2017 theme "Teaching Traditions: 20 Years of Apicius Innovation," celebrates the 20th anniversary of Apicius, the hospitalty division of Florence University of the Arts. Conference topics will address the three cornerstones of the Apicius educational mission:
- Understanding Tradition for implementing Innovation
- Cultural Diversity
- Community Engagement
March 18, 2017
Corso Tintori 21 - 50122 Firenze
Call for Papers Submission and Deadline:
Paper abstracts of 300 words and a CV are to be submitted by January 27, 2017 to email@example.com for evaluation. Please note that panel presentations will last for 15 minutes with room for questions. Download the conference call for papers for further details and instructions on submitting.
Attending the conference:
Interested in attending the conference as a guest? Participation is free and relevant for all individuals thanks to the panels' interdisciplinary approach to hospitality. Featured highlights include:
- Topics presented by hospitality educators from international perspectives
- Discussions held by Italian foodservice and food media professionals
- Tastings featuring quality Italian producers
- Student panel showcasing the expertise gained by current students training at Apicius
Spots can be reserved by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.